About the Program
AU | Bachelor’s | Online – As a BBA graduate, you’ll have a solid base of theoretical knowledge in business and management, and practical skills in primary business administration functions. You will also develop strong professional communication and critical thinking skills.
The BBA program emphasizes practical application of theories presented in course materials. Topics include:
- Accounting and finance
- Human resource management
- Legal, regulatory and ethical issues
- Management theory
- Quantitative analysis and statistics
The program includes an independent study project where you apply learned theories and concepts to a real-world business problem found through research or at your place of employment.
Cost & Financial Aid
We know the path to higher education can be daunting, which is why we’re here to help.
As a student of the Roanoke Higher Education Center, you will have access to:
- Library collections and services
- Computer lab with printer/copier
- Student lounge with high-speed wireless Internet
- Cafe serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Free parking with a student parking pass