About the Program
MBU | Master’s | Online – Our MBA is uniquely stackable so you can create a hyper-focused curriculum that will help you fast track to a new job or title – or build the in-depth education you need to change careers or launch a new business.
Mary Baldwin’s MBA coursework is designed with similar rigor to other MBA degrees, but it is intended to be accessible to those with business and non-business undergraduate degrees.
Cost & Financial Aid
Tuition: $495 per credit hour
Technology Fee: up to $60 per semester
Learn more about Financial Aid opportunities available at Mary Baldwin University.
We know the path to higher education can be daunting, which is why we’re here to help.
As a student of the Roanoke Higher Education Center, you will have access to:
- Library collections and services
- Computer lab with printer/copier
- Student lounge with high-speed wireless Internet
- Cafe serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Free parking with a student parking pass