Certificate in Project Management
About the Program
MBU | Certificate | Online – Demand for project management expertise continues to grow, and this certificate is designed to equip professionals with the skills to keep projects on task, on time, and on budget. Infused with Mary Baldwin’s signature focus on business sustainability, the online program is ideal for people who oversee multiple projects, but have a limited understanding of project management as a discipline.
Upon completion of the 4-course sequence, students can expect to have an understanding of the core competencies recognized by the Project Management Institute (PMI). Students are expected to maintain a grade of C- or better in all courses in the certificate program.
- Project manager
- Systems implementation manager
- Site manager
- Project engineer (advanced degree may be required)
Courses & Requirements
12 credit hours
You will take these courses (12 s.h.):
- BUAD 350 Project Management for Sustainable Impact
- BUAD 351 Project Quality Management
- BUAD 352 Project Scheduling
- BUAD 353 Project Financial/Risk Analysis
Cost & Financial Aid
We know the path to higher education can be daunting, which is why we’re here to help.
As a student of the Roanoke Higher Education Center, you will have access to:
- Library collections and services
- Computer lab with printer/copier
- Student lounge with high-speed wireless Internet
- Cafe serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Free parking with a student parking pass