Gifted Education Online Course Series
About the Program
UVA | Online – The online Gifted Education course series that can lead to endorsement focuses on preparing teachers and administrators to address the characteristics and needs of gifted children. The topics include an overview of issues in the definition of giftedness, identification, curriculum, instructional strategies, program options, special populations, and evaluation.
- Teacher of gifted students
- Coordinator of gifted education programs
Cost & Financial Aid
K-12 Educator Discount Rate – $335 in-state; $750 out-of-state, including fees
Non-K-12 Educator Online Tuition, (same in-state and out-of-state): $535/credit hour including fees
We know the path to higher education can be daunting, which is why we’re here to help.
As a student of the Roanoke Higher Education Center, you will have access to:
- Library collections and services
- Computer lab with printer/copier
- Student lounge with high-speed wireless Internet
- Cafe serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Free parking with a student parking pass
How to Apply
Students interested in taking courses in this series must fill out a Permission to Enroll form; no application is needed.