About the Program
MBU | Master’s | Online – The Master of Education with a concentration in Gifted Education provides the opportunity to add an endorsement to the student’s current Virginia teaching license.
- Coach/Mentor of Teachers serving gifted students
Courses & Requirements
33 Credit Hours | Course Checklist
This program, when completed, will permit the student to add gifted education to his/her current Virginia license.
The student must have a current Virginia Teaching License in order to add the gifted education endorsement.
Cost & Financial Aid
We know the path to higher education can be daunting, which is why we’re here to help.
As a student of the Roanoke Higher Education Center, you will have access to:
- Library collections and services
- Computer lab with printer/copier
- Student lounge with high-speed wireless Internet
- Cafe serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Free parking with a student parking pass
How to Apply
There is no fee to apply! Click on the “Apply Now” link.