Liberal Arts & Interdisciplinary Studies
About the Program
MBU | Bachelor’s | Online – This educational program allows an in-depth study of education without the need to achieve teacher licensure, but may lead to licensure. Classes from many disciplines offer an interdisciplinary look at the field of education.
Students choose one of four tracks:
- Elementary Track
- Special Education Track
- Ed Foundations Track
- Humanities Track
- Nonprofit educational organizations
- Springboard to graduate school
Courses & Requirements
Major is 54-57 Semester Hours, Degree is 120 Semester Horus | Course Checklist
Includes an interdisciplinary smorgasbord of subject areas as well as an array of classes in the study of education. Students will be well-versed in contemporary education topics.
Cost & Financial Aid
We know the path to higher education can be daunting, which is why we’re here to help.
As a student of the Roanoke Higher Education Center, you will have access to:
- Library collections and services
- Computer lab with printer/copier
- Student lounge with high-speed wireless Internet
- Cafe serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Free parking with a student parking pass
How to Apply
There is no fee to apply! Click on the “Apply Now” link.