Master of Healthcare Administration
About the Program
MBU | Master’s | Online – Master of Healthcare Administration Mission: To prepare individuals to grow as leaders in health systems administration and quality and system safety by providing practical, progressive, and innovative education in the knowledge, skills and abilities needed to help systems improve health and health care value.
Cost & Financial Aid
Tuition: $495 per credit hour
Technology Fee: up to $60 per semester
Learn more about Financial Aid opportunities available at Mary Baldwin University.
We know the path to higher education can be daunting, which is why we’re here to help.
As a student of the Roanoke Higher Education Center, you will have access to:
- Library collections and services
- Computer lab with printer/copier
- Student lounge with high-speed wireless Internet
- Cafe serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Free parking with a student parking pass