Special Education K-12
About the Program
MBU | Master’s | Hybrid – The Master of Arts in Teaching Program provides a Master’s degree as well as teacher licensure in Special Education General Curriculum K-12. Most classes are online, with a few hybrid classes that meet face to face at RHEC. Taking MBU classes at RHEC provides students personal contact with their advisor and professors. It is that “personal touch” that makes MBU a “step above” other colleges and universities.
- Special Education teacher in grades K-12
Courses & Requirements
53 Semester Hours | Course Checklist
You will be provided the knowledge and skills necessary to become endorsed in Special Education General Curriculum, K-12.
Cost & Financial Aid
We know the path to higher education can be daunting, which is why we’re here to help.
As a student of the Roanoke Higher Education Center, you will have access to:
- Library collections and services
- Computer lab with printer/copier
- Student lounge with high-speed wireless Internet
- Cafe serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Free parking with a student parking pass
How to Apply
There is no fee to apply! Click on the “Apply Now” link.