Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Administration
About the Program
The Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Administration is a four-year program that provides a broad base of knowledge and skills to prepare students with general analytical, communication, and management competencies for professional roles in the field of healthcare management.
This program has been ranked as one of the top 20 programs in the nation by the website Healthcare Management Degree Guide.
We know the path to higher education can be daunting, which is why we’re here to help.
As a student of the Roanoke Higher Education Center, you will have access to:
- Library collections and services
- Computer lab with printer/copier
- Student lounge with high-speed wireless Internet
- Cafe serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Free parking with a student parking pass
Radford University Resources Available To Students Enrolled Via RHEC:
- Radford University Bookstore
- McConnell Library
- Center for Diversity and Inclusion
- Center for Accessibility Services
- Military Resource Center
- Financial Aid Office
- Career Center at Radford University
- Division of Student Affairs
- Division of Information Technology (Radford University 25 station Computer Lab on Site at RHEC)