Senior Maintenance Technician (Full Time)
Organization: Roanoke Higher Education Authority
Description: Roanoke Higher Education Authority has a full time position available for an individual interested in assisting with the day-to-day maintenance operations of the Center’s buildings and grounds.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure that facility buildings and grounds are well maintained by making necessary repairs.
- Responsible for administering surplus property program.
- Responsible for administering key system.
- Performs electrical, plumbing repairs, and preventative maintenance services.
- Responsible for critical building systems including generator, fire alarm and sprinkler systems.
Successful candidate should be able to work independently and have a working knowledge of building trades.
- High School Diploma or GED
- At least 3 years of experience in buildings maintenance.
- Electrical, plumbing, or HVAC license issued by DPOR.
This position offers an excellent employee benefit package which includes participation in the Virginia Retirement System.
Salary based on certifications and previous experience.