Classroom Management Micro-Credentials
Offered by: Radford University
Type: Other Learning Opportunities
Format: Online (asynchronous)
About the Program
This micro-credential introduces a three-tiered framework of classroom management to create environments where successful learning experiences are highly probable for K-12 students. You will learn the foundation of PBIS and the research that supports this approach to classroom management. This program is for all K-12 General Education, Special Education, and Career and Technical Education Teachers, and the difficulty is low.
We know the path to higher education can be daunting, which is why we’re here to help.
As a student of the Roanoke Higher Education Center, you will have access to:
- Library collections and services
- Computer lab with printer/copier
- Student lounge with high-speed wireless Internet
- Cafe serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Free parking with a student parking pass
Radford University Resources Available To Students Enrolled Via RHEC:
- Radford University Bookstore
- McConnell Library
- Center for Diversity and Inclusion
- Center for Accessibility Services
- Military Resource Center
- Financial Aid Office
- Career Center at Radford University
- Division of Student Affairs
- Division of Information Technology (Radford University 25 station Computer Lab on Site at RHEC)
Visit the program page for more information.