Culinary Arts: Introduction to Foodservice Career Studies Certificate
About the Program
VWCC | Certificate | On-site – The purpose of this program is for a student to complete the career studies certificate in one semester, developing enough skills for entry-level work in foodservice.
Courses & Requirements
17 credit hours | Course Checklist
We know the path to higher education can be daunting, which is why we’re here to help.
As a student of the Roanoke Higher Education Center, you will have access to:
- Library collections and services
- Computer lab with printer/copier
- Student lounge with high-speed wireless Internet
- Cafe serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Free parking with a student parking pass
Virginia Western Community College provides students with a wide array of learning resources with the goal of promoting increased student success through the application of technology, training, and services that foster and strengthen effective teaching and learning throughout the college.