Educational Leadership and Policy Studies
About the Program
VT | Doctorate | On-site – This Ed.D. program is designed for practicing school administrators and supervisors who are seeking advanced preparation for positions in public or private schools.
Cost & Financial Aid
View current tuition costs.
Requests for financial assistance should be directed to the Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid in Blacksburg, (540) 231-5179.
The Virginia Tech Roanoke Center programs are primarily for part-time students and financial assistance is unavailable. Virginia K-12 teachers under contract usually have reduced tuition at state universities. Contact the School of Education at (540) 231-1802 for more information.
We know the path to higher education can be daunting, which is why we’re here to help.
As a student of the Roanoke Higher Education Center, you will have access to:
- Library collections and services
- Computer lab with printer/copier
- Student lounge with high-speed wireless Internet
- Cafe serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Free parking with a student parking pass
As a student of Virginia Tech, you will have access to:
- Computer lab
- Exam proctoring
- Video conferencing
- Project Management Courses-prep for PMP Exam
- Continuing and professional education programs
- Virginia Tech Roanoke Center website
How to Apply
View admissions requirements for this program.