Inclusive Math Micro-Credentials
Offered by: Radford University
Type: Other Learning Opportunities
Format: Online (asynchronous)
About the Program
This program is designed to empower you to help all of your students access your instruction, including math! Learn how you can use UDL, DI, and RTI/MTSS to improve learning outcomes for all students during math instruction. This micro-credential is for all Elementary Teachers and the difficulty is low.
We know the path to higher education can be daunting, which is why we’re here to help.
As a student of the Roanoke Higher Education Center, you will have access to:
- Library collections and services
- Computer lab with printer/copier
- Student lounge with high-speed wireless Internet
- Cafe serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Free parking with a student parking pass
Radford University Resources Available To Students Enrolled Via RHEC:
- Radford University Bookstore
- McConnell Library
- Center for Diversity and Inclusion
- Center for Accessibility Services
- Military Resource Center
- Financial Aid Office
- Career Center at Radford University
- Division of Student Affairs
- Division of Information Technology (Radford University 25 station Computer Lab on Site at RHEC)
Visit the program page for more information.