Master of Science in Health Sciences
Offered by: Radford University
Format: Online (asynchronous)
About the Program
This program is a 36 credit-hour program that can be completed in as little as one year plus one semester. This course will allow you to advance within your current field or move to a new position in healthcare. Because this is an online program it is well-suited to working professionals.
We know the path to higher education can be daunting, which is why we’re here to help.
As a student of the Roanoke Higher Education Center, you will have access to:
- Library collections and services
- Computer lab with printer/copier
- Student lounge with high-speed wireless Internet
- Cafe serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Free parking with a student parking pass
Radford University Resources Available To Students Enrolled Via RHEC:
- Radford University Bookstore
- McConnell Library
- Center for Diversity and Inclusion
- Center for Accessibility Services
- Military Resource Center
- Financial Aid Office
- Career Center at Radford University
- Division of Student Affairs
- Division of Information Technology (Radford University 25 station Computer Lab on Site at RHEC)
Visit the program page for more information.