Master of Science in Nursing Administration
Offered by: Radford University
Format: Online (asynchronous)
About the Program
The Nursing Administration program is designed to build critical skills and knowledge necessary to be a successful leader and manager within healthcare organizations and systems. The course can be completed full-time or part-time depending on the needs of working nurses who are seeking an advanced nursing degree while maintaining their regular employment.
We know the path to higher education can be daunting, which is why we’re here to help.
As a student of the Roanoke Higher Education Center, you will have access to:
- Library collections and services
- Computer lab with printer/copier
- Student lounge with high-speed wireless Internet
- Cafe serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Free parking with a student parking pass
Radford University Resources Available To Students Enrolled Via RHEC:
- Radford University Bookstore
- McConnell Library
- Center for Diversity and Inclusion
- Center for Accessibility Services
- Military Resource Center
- Financial Aid Office
- Career Center at Radford University
- Division of Student Affairs
- Division of Information Technology (Radford University 25 station Computer Lab on Site at RHEC)
Visit the program page for more information.