Mathematics Specialist K-8
About the Program
The Mathematics Specialist program is designed for teachers in grades K-8. The program leads to a MAED or Education Specialist degree (EDS) in Curriculum and Instruction.
Cost & Financial Aid
Requests for financial assistance should be directed to the Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid in Blacksburg, 540-231-5179.
The Virginia Tech Roanoke Center programs are primarily for part-time students and financial assistance is unavailable. Virginia K-12 teachers under contract usually have reduced tuition at state universities. Contact the School of Education at (540) 231-1802 for more information.
We know the path to higher education can be daunting, which is why we’re here to help.
As a student of the Roanoke Higher Education Center, you will have access to:
- Library collections and services
- Student Success Center
- Career Center
- Computer lab and student lounge
- Cafe serving breakfast and lunch
- Free parking with a student parking pass
- Computer lab
- Exam proctoring
- Video conferencing
- Continuing and professional education programs
- Virginia Tech Roanoke Center website