Paralegal Studies Certificate
Offered by: James Madison University
Format: Online (synchronous)
About the Program
The skills, training, and knowledge acquired in this online paralegal certificate program include an advanced understanding of legal procedure, ethics, and substantive law as well as research, communication, and writing skills. You will embark on a specialized online paralegal program curriculum which includes over 60 classroom hours. The program combines the theoretical and practical sides of law.
We know the path to higher education can be daunting, which is why we’re here to help.
As a student of the Roanoke Higher Education Center, you will have access to:
- Library collections and services
- Computer lab with printer/copier
- Student lounge with high-speed wireless Internet
- Cafe serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Free parking with a student parking pass
Learn more about student support resources available to JMU students.
Visit the program page for more information.