R.N. to B.S.N.
About the Program
The R.N. to B.S.N. program provides flexible, online learning opportunities for students who are graduates of community college or diploma nursing schools and are licensed registered nurses (R.N.). Students who hold a baccalaureate degree from another institution may earn a second baccalaureate degree in James Madison University’s R.N. to B.S.N. program.
Courses & Requirements
Total of 120 Credit Hours, including associates degree as applicable.
View a curriculum overview for the R.N. to B.S.N. program.
We know the path to higher education can be daunting, which is why we’re here to help.
As a student of the Roanoke Higher Education Center, you will have access to:
- Library collections and services
- Computer lab with printer/copier
- Student lounge with high-speed wireless Internet
- Cafe serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Free parking with a student parking pass
Learn more about student support resources available to JMU students.