RN-to-BSN (Post Licensure BSN)
About the Program
RU | Bachelor’s | Online – The post-licensure track of the undergraduate nursing program, or “RN-to-BSN,” provides flexible online learning opportunities for students who are graduates of community colleges or diploma schools and are licensed Registered Nurses (RN). This curriculum is designed to accommodate RNs who are employed and/or involved with family, community, and other responsibilities. Students will complete a total of 31 credits at Radford University, and are awarded additional credits for prior learning and work experience. Students are admitted each fall or spring, and part-time enrollment is possible. Application deadlines are July 15th for Fall admission and December 1st for Spring admission.
We know the path to higher education can be daunting, which is why we’re here to help.
As a student of the Roanoke Higher Education Center, you will have access to:
- Library collections and services
- Computer lab with printer/copier
- Student lounge with high-speed wireless Internet
- Cafe serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Free parking with a student parking pass
Radford University Resources Available To Students Enrolled Via RHEC:
- Radford University Bookstore
- McConnell Library – RHEC & Extended Campus Students Library Resources Guide Overview
- Multicultural and International Student Services
- Center for Accessibility Services
- Military Resource Center
- Financial Aid Office
- Career Center at Radford University
- Division of Student Affairs
- Division of Information Technology (Radford University 25 station Computer Lab on Site at RHEC)
How to Apply
Complete the Transfer Application for Radford University. The Office of Admissions will forward your information to the School of Nursing after your transcripts have been received and your file is complete.